Welcome to YPG
“Yaduvanshi Pride Group (YPG)” is a Yadav's community group working for welfare of its member in Rural India and is popularly known as "YPG".
YPG has been formed in year 2022 and working since to fulfill the financial freedom, educational, economical, health and other social needs and requirements of the Yadav's community people. It is widely acknowledged that education has an important role to achieve a greater degree of social justice.
We only promote people driving positive change. Our culture focuses on building sustainable and resilient remote, rural and island communities through technological, financial, educational and economic innovations. Community people were encouraged for internal savings and lending and latter external lending.
Since our Inception, we have been improving the social, educational and economic situations of Rural and semi-urban community people, improving girl’s education and women’s literacy, Motivating members for their economic development, raising awareness among grassroots them on collective work and collective responsibility, helping each other to become economically independent, Building self-confidence through personal development.
Vision & Mission
• To develop the habit of savings and banking among the members.
• To ensure availability of credit for employment and education purposes.
• To help the members in their social upliftment in economic condition and to achieve economic prosperity through credit facilities.
• To secure the members with financial, moral and technical strength.
• To help inculcate the feeling of a group among the members and inculcate confidence and abilities in them.
• To inculcate the values of collective decision making and problem-solving among the members.
• Sensitizing women from rural and urban poor areas and its relevance in strengthening their status.
• To learn the organization and management of finance and distribution of benefits among the members of the YPG
• To get the membership of YPG, the consent of the board members is mandatory.
• Develop a platform for members to provide space and support for each other.